Once you log on to your account you will find useful information on how to navigate the system in the Resource box. Here you will find information on how to remove holds, how to make payments, and other helpful guides.
You must remove all holds on your MyUTH account before you can register for courses. You can find the holds on your account on the Student Center. Specific information about the holds, such as contact information to the particular office the hold pertains to, can be found by clicking on the details link in the Holds box.
For more information about items on the To Do list, simply click on the link in the box and follow the instructions on the links.
Below is a common list of what you may find in the Holds box, depending on your status.
As of spring 2013, new students are required to enter immunization information through a new online database. Student Health Services will verify the information and release the immunization hold to allow registration. Select the Immunizations link on the MyUTH home page to enter your immunization data. Upon submission of the immunization page, you will also be required to upload documentation supporting the immunization data entered. If you have questions, please contact the Student Health Services, at (713) 500-5171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Criminal Background Check & Identity Management Verification
Click Criminal Background Check policy and follow the directions to apply for your criminal background screening. You must apply and pay through Pre-Check for your background check to be conducted.
- Health Insurance Certification
Click on the “details” link and follow the instructions to submit your health insurance information. If you have questions, please contact Auxiliary Enterprises, (713) 500-8400
- International Affairs Hold
In accordance with university policies and federal regulations, all non-U.S. citizens must clear their immigration status with the Office of International Affairs prior to registering for classes. If you have questions, please contact the Office of International Affairs, (713) 500-3176.
- Submission of Required Official Documents
Please send all official transcripts and education evaluations to our Registrar’s Office. Submit GRE and TOEFL results using the institutional code 6906; no department code required.
The New Student Orientation must be completed in order to enroll for courses.
- The new student orientation will open approximately two weeks before registration starts for the semester.
- You have to clear your criminal background check to release your identity management hold so you will have access to your student email account before you can start the New
- Please go to the Learning Management System and log in using your LDAP account (same as MyUTH login and student email login).
- Click on the “Join this course” link to start the new student orientation.
- Complete the entire orientation online.