- Management of Information Systems
Implementation, maintenance and optimization of health information and other technical systems.
- Data Analysis and Visualization (Analytical & Problem Solving Skills)
Includes skills such as ordering, comparing, contrasting, evaluating and selecting; as well as preparing visual presentations of data.
- Computer Programming (Quantitative Skills)
Involve the ability to handle data and use numerical evidence systematically.
- Data Modeling, Security and Communication
How data is connected to each other and how they are processed and stored inside a secured system.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Subset of artificial intelligence in the field of computer science that often uses statistical techniques to give computers the ability to "learn" with data, without being explicitly programmed.