Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
We have an open position of Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in the School of Biomedical Informatics (SBMI), University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
The successful candidate will conduct innovative and reproducible research in biomedical data science. Develop data mining, analytics, and informatics algorithms.
The Postdoctoral Research Fellow will also participate in the following duties:
- Development of advanced data mining and machine learning algorithms for analyzing big biomedical data;
- Present and report results of data analytics projects in written scientific manuscripts;
- Facilitate grant proposal writing and development;
- Explore advanced research areas in health information technology;
- Co-mentor graduate students in research projects;
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, biomedical informatics, or a related field;
- Experienced with data mining and deep learning methods
- Proficient with computer programming languages such as Python and Java
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Two years of experience in performing research in biomedical informatics
Application materials should include:
- Cover letter
- Three letters of reference preferred, or contact info of references
- Sample publications with clearly stated individual contributions
Please send application materials to Licong.email@example.com.