Graduate Research Assistant Position Front-End Development
- Collaborate with team members to define, design,and ship new features.
- Work with various datasources and APIs.
- Utilize AI-driven tools toimprove development efficiency and productivity.
- Implement automated testingand provide feedback on UI/UX.
- Constantly explore, evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to significant changes in work tasks.
- Willingness to learn and work with LLM AI-driven tools such as smol developer, Adadot, BoltAI, Tabnine, and Buildt.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Experience with UI/UXdesign.
- Familiarity with back-enddevelopment.
- Experience with versioncontrol systems like Git.
- Prior experience with AI-driven development tools.
Interested Applicants Submit:
Email both a summary justifying why you are qualified for the position, A current CV or Resume to: Xiaoqian.Jiang@uth.tmc.edu