Graduate Research Assistant Position
A GRA position is available at the School of Biomedical Informatics. The position will work with Dr. Susan Fenton..
- Participate in user needs assessments and studies such as observations, interviews, surveys
- Conduct requirements analysis and workflow analysis
- Perform data collection, analysis and preparation of reports
- Write technical / implementation documentation, training materials, and scientific reports/publications, as needed
- Contribute to the work by developing informatics-based applications and/or applying informatics science and skills to address identified needs
- Other duties as required
- Use of Office Suite, including Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
Estimated number of hours per week: 20
Please submit a CV/contact information to Dr. Susan Fenton via email at Susan.H.Fenton@uth.tmc.edu Susan.H.Fenton@uth.tmc.edu for consideration.