Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) Position - Application of Machine Learning Modeling and NLP Methods to Investigate Online Social Media Datasets
The position requires application of machine learning modeling and NLP methods to investigate online social media datasets for chro.
Specific job duties include:
- Data gathering and preprocessing from online sources
- Supervised machine learning methods for automated labeling of datasets
- Derive insights for intervention modeling
- Current M.S or PhD student
- Must have taken data science courses (BMI 5007, BMI 6323)
- Working knowledge of Python, Tensor flow, Keras
Students interested in this position should submit a CV to Dr. Myneni at Sahiti.Myneni@uth.tmc.edu.
Sahiti Myneni, PhD, MSE
School of Biomedical Informatics