REDCap is a secure, web-based application for building and managing online surveys and longitudinal studies. Using REDCap's stream-lined process for rapidly developing projects, you can create and design projects using the drag-and-drop Online Designer, by uploading a data dictionary file, or with a programmatic API.
REDCap is strongly preferred over using Excel to store research data.
- Access your study from the web at any time
- Automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to Excel and common statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R), as well as a built-in project calendar, a scheduling module, ad hoc reporting tools, and advanced features, such as branching logic, file uploading, and calculated fields.
- A mobile application for research in the field, including offline data storage and synchronization
- Data is kept in a firewalled datacenter at UTHealth
- Data is automatically backed-up
Our REDCap Services
Our team provides:
- Support for developing your forms or extending the application as needed
- Personalized REDCap training for your team.
Send us a request for more information or to receive a quote.
There is an in-depth library of documentation and video tutorials on how to use REDCap on the official project homepage.
Visit the UTHealth REDcap now to create your project.